You’re trying to manage CO2, heat, and humidity in your grow room. You’re indoors, so the air doesn’t move and gets stagnant. Heat rises, so you have warm and cold spots all over your room.
How are you supposed to manage all of these factors when stagnant air is creating such an unstable environment? How can you mimic the outside world where air flows freely?
You need a wall fan that:
- Is affordable
- Won’t overpower your plants and burn them
- Prevents stagnant air in your room
The WindKing Wall Mount fan is a 3-speed, easily mountable fan that keeps a gentle breeze moving through your grow room!
- “0” Oscillating Pattern: the fan has a continuous smooth motion, putting much less stress on the internal gears which increases longevity of the fan and reduces returns
- 3-speed settings: dial in the perfect fan speed for your room
- Low return rate: compared to competitors, retailers experience lower return rates on our Wind King fans
- Gentle circulation: use multiple wall-mount fans to keep air moving in your grow room without damaging your plants
- Moves your plants: air movement in your room helps strengthen your plants. If they were growing outside, they would have wind and environmental factors that encourage them to grow deeper roots. Air movement inside can help simulate these effects
- Electrical safety certifications: CSA and ETL certified to meet Canadian electrical safety standards
Hurricane Supreme Oscillating Wall Mount
The Hurricane fan is a good, quality product, but it has the same problem regular oscillating fans have, the internal gears wear down and break too soon. The Wind King Oscillating wall fan has a unique, continuous smooth “O” motion, putting much less stress on the internal gears which increases longevity of the fan and reduces returns
1 year replacement on manufacturer’s defect.
How Often Does It Break? And Why?
The most common reason for return is the failure of the oscillation mechanism, which is covered under our warranty. Dropping or knocking over the fan is not covered under warranty if it becomes damaged during that incident.
How do I properly take care of the Wall Mount Fan?
- Do: mount it higher in your room (to reduce chances of knocking the fan off the wall).
- Don’t drop it on the floor or knock into the fan to avoid unnecessary damage.
- Size: 16”
- Power: 120v 60 Hz
- Max Amps: 5A
- 55W thermally protected motor
- Speeds: 3
- 5 plastic blades
- Oscillation Pattern: “O”
The WindKing Wall Mount Fan comes with the following parts in the box:
- WindKing Wall Mount Fan
- Mounting hardware
- 1 instruction manual