At a Glance
The Original Can-Filters are designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, ect...), odors, and other gaseous contaminants. Built with the same proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon we've used for 30 years, this line of time tested activated carbon air filters sets the standard for long life, consistent performance, and low presure drop. Rated at a conservative 0.1 sec contact time, the Original Can-Filters provide excellent value and confidence.
- Made in North America
- 7 sizes from 33-150cm, largest in industry
- You pick the flange that’s right for you
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Pelletized carbon delivers the cleanest filter available
- 2” Carbon bed
- Flange comes seperate to fit a wide range of fans and applications
- Max Exhaust CFM: 200 cfm / 350 m³h @ 0.1 sec contact time
- Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 400cfm / 700 m³h
- Recommended Min Airflow: 100 cfm / 175 m³h
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: 4" - 6"
- Dimensions: (with pre-fi lter)
- Outside Diameter: 30.5 cm/ 12"
- Height: 33 cm / 13"
- Total Weight: 11.5 kg / 25.3 lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 5 cm / 2"
- Max Operating Temp: 80˚C
- Pressure drop at max CFM: 180pa / .75"wg
Max-Fan 6" (speed 1)
Max-Fan 6" (speed 2, 3)
Q-Max 6" (speed 1, 2, 3)
Pro-Series 6" (speed 1, 2, 3)
Can-Fan 6" HO
You know the saying, “They just don’t build them like they used to”?
Well we beg to differ.
With a dedicated filter manufacturing plant that has been in daily operation for over 15 years; we produce the same filter that took Europe by storm in the 80’s and are finding the same proven design to be more relevant today than ever, the Original Can-Filter.
Each Original Can-Filter uses the most conceptually sound, pelletized carbon, packed-bed design to deliver the best performing carbon filter on the market. Even with the industry’s thickest carbon bed, at 2.5,” the Can Original provides for some of the lowest pressure drops, even on smaller size filters. This hefty pelletized carbon bed effectively makes the Original filter the “biggest sponge” for VOC removal capable of holding massive amounts of contaminant leading to a lifespan that leaves other filters, frankly, in the dust.