The Rosintek Extraction Products Pro Series Hydraulic 2.0 Heat Press is built for heavy use. Completely redesigned, the Pro Series 2.0 Heat Press was built from the ground up to be one of the most efficient and productive rosin technique presses on the market.
With more pressure than you probably need, this press produces some of the cleanest, solvent free oils imaginable. Originally introduced as a method to extract and create a concentrated oil for licensed medical cannabis users, the Rosintek Extraction Products presses are also widely used by chefs and gastronomes to reintroduce the flavor and health enhancing terpenes that are removed from foods during high heat cooking. This technique is considered by some to be the future of healthy cooking! If you're making larger quantities or are trying to press cup winning oils, the R.E.P. Pro Series 2.0 Hydraulic Heat Press is the machine for you.
- Hydraulic or manual pressure
- 30 Ton press for clean, pure extractions
- Wide, centered pressing shaft
- Dual 3" x 8" solid cast aluminum heat plates
- Easy to clean black powder coating and teflon coated plates
- Sealed LCD touch panel is also easy to wipe clean
- Microprocessor for precision heat and temperature control
- 0~250?/485? Dual element
- Smooth, Push Button Hydraulically operated pressure* or press manually using the jack lever
- Emergency lift button
- HRPO laser-cut-quality steel framework
- Replaceable / Upgradeable plates
- Standard 110V electrics - just plug it in and get started
- CE/RoHS Compliant
- Digital temperature control & digital automatic timer
- Temperature range: 0° - 482º F
- Electrical specifications: 110 Volts | 800 Watts | 7.3 Amps
- Dimensions: 29.5” x 16” x 11.5”
- Shipping dimensions: 33" x 26" x 17"
- Weight 228 lbs
*An air compressor is required to operate this unit. We recommend any standard air compressor 90 to 150 PSI